- We accept payment by Cash & Credit/Debit Card
- Cheques are not accepted as payment unless by prior arrangement.
- We do not accept Diners Club Cards for payment.
Arrival & Departure
- Check in is available from 2.30pm daily
- Check out by 10.30am (Early check-in & Late check-out can be arranged & charges will apply)
Acarsaid is totally non smoking.
Dinner inclusive rates are offered an allowance of £20.00 per person towards our Restaurant menu.
We do not have extra beds for children, Families can only be accommodated in Family Specific rooms which have a Double Bed + a Single bed these sleep a maximum of 3 people regardless of age. We can supply a Cot/Crib bed for infants but please note we do not supply bedding for this.
You are welcome to bring a dog (or other pet by arrangement), however we need to know at the time of booking as we only have a couple of rooms which can accomodate pets, we make a small charge of £10 per day as the maids do have extra cleaning duties after pets have been in a room before the next guests arrive. These rooms can only be booked directly with the Hotel.
- A deposit of the first night accommodation is required at time of booking
- IN ALL CASES AN ADMINISTRAION CHARGE OF £20.00 WILL BE APPLIED
- A Cancellation 15+ Days prior to arrival – Deposit fully refundable (Less the admin charge)
- A Cancellation 14-7 Days prior to arrival – Deposit is NOT refundable
- A Cancellation 6 Day (or less) prior to arrival – The FULL amount of the stay will be charged.
- Amendments to the booking can be made up to 7 days prior to arrival cancellation policies will still apply & rate changes may be applicable.
- In the event of non - arrival / no show we will charge the full amount of the stay
Advanced Purchase Rates
- Must be paid in full at time of booking
- No cancellations or amendments are allowed
- No refunds will be given.
Booking made for 4 or more rooms will be treated as a group. All group bookings must be paid in full at time of booking (regardless of rate category Cancellation policy will apply). We will require names of ALL guests 1 week prior to arrival.
Your personal & card details are for private administration purposes only. We will never share your details with any other parties & will keep your details secure at all times.
As any booking constitutes a legally binding agreement it is recommended that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover for Cancellation or changes to your itinerary which cannot be avoided.